Our client is seeking an experienced M & E Project Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Ensuring projects are delivered without any compromise on safety and quality. Co-ordinating safety and liaising with HSQE Dept.
- Project management of all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations primarily focused on Mechanical/Electrical/ICA requirements with minor civil works included.
- Supporting the design team in delivering innovative solutions & using modern technologies.
- Procurement of all items required for project delivery.
- Creating project programme and ensuring that all required project interfaces are allowed for, from design to final site commissioning & handover.
- Liaising & co-ordinating all works with the Client and relevant stakeholders.
- Management of all site labour including subcontractors.
- Ensuring projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all site installations
Skills / Attributes;
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in a Mechanical & Electrical environment.
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any
Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
One of the following will be essential
Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma
Similar relevant degree
Full clean driving licence
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]