Our Client a large multi-disciplined construction company with significant operations across Ireland and the Europe . They are seeking applications for an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor, to work on projects in Monaghan
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- A working knowledge of large projects
- The ability to work within a team, on own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Irish / UK market is an advantage.
- Proficient in excel, word etc.
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to demonstrate leadership to subordinates
- Organisational skills
- Experience in formulating tender bids in a professional manner to tight deadlines would be beneficial
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Experience in NEC is preferable
- Experience in general procurement duties
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.