We have an exciting new role as a Specification/Product Sales Representative in North Co. Mayo.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Contacting and developing long term business relationships with Key Architectural, Engineering and Consulting (AEC) firms, as well as wholesalers, mechanical contracting partners, and individual influencers and for creating demand for products by establishing, managing and maintaining a specification project pipeline. This may include but is not limited to:
- Sales strategy development for all products
- Set up events around new product launches in order to generate interest
- Travel with sales team and make regular visits to dealers, specifiers, builders, engineers, architects, commercial developers, healthcare, higher and lower education.
- Develop a national project pipeline for products
- Establish and maintain working relationships with influencers & specifiers such as Architects, Interior Designers and consulting Engineers, to ensure that products are specified on all targeted projects;
- Regular interphase with targeted specifiers to build and maintain productive relationships,
- Identify and contact new specifiers in order to establish a business relationship.
- Report to the Product Management Team on market trends, new competitive products and any issues of significance
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Flexibility and ability to broker meaningful relationships a must
Administration & Reporting:
- Manage and maintain accurate data within Salesforce CRM & register of current and past projects within Salesforce CRM
- Contribute to weekly meetings updating the team on current project bank details and opportunities
Job Skills and Qualifications
- · 1-3 years’ experience in national specification sales into residential, multi-family, hospitality, & commercial specification markets, ie: architects, engineers, interior designers, plumbing wholesalers, local municipalities, and higher and lower education segments a must.
- Technical knowledge or technical approach.
- Must possess active national relationships, and be able to leverage those relationships in the near term to secure initial specification and “flip” competitive specification
Job titles: Technical Sales Representative, Business Development Executie, Technical Business Development Executive
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment