We are seeking Service Electricians for our client in Mayo.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician, preferably with experience in Mechanical & Electrical maintenance of commercial, and industrial.
Service Electrician Responsibilities
- The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
- Carry out routine mechanical & electrical maintenance & repairs of domestic WwTPs, packaged municipal & commercial WwTPs and pump stations
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and troubleshoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission, and set up the full range of starters for motors
- Carry out commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault-finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day-to-day work on sites
Skills / Attributes for service electricians
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
- Technical knowledge & proven experience working with 3 phase motors, pumps, blowers and associated instrumentation
- Fault-finding in general
- Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage
- Familiarity with treatment processes being utilized in the water and wastewater industry
- Good communication skills
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- FAS Electrician certificate
- Safe Pass
- Full clean driving licence
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.