Our client is recruiting for a Electrician with a Qualified Certifier (QC) certificate to join their team in Mayo.
The company completes end to end solutions provider involved in the design, build, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater assets & infrastructure in the municipal (local authority), industrial (Food and Beverage/Dairy/Pharmaceutical) markets.
- Responsible for carrying out on site electrical maintenance & minor installation works associated with various types of M & E equipment on wastewater and water treatment plants
- Testing and Electrical Verification for water industry.
- Delivering of planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Investigations of reported electrical faults, identify root cause and co-ordinate resolution of same
- Pump inspections and general maintenance requirements, testing motors, starters etc.
- Installing, replacing, configuration and commissioning of various types of variable speed drives
- Inspecting and replacing various types of field instruments – level sensors, floats, flowmeters and various types of online plant monitoring instruments
- Tracing faults back to control panel. Identify faults within wiring circuits and resolving same
- Use analytical troubleshooting skills to quickly determine the root cause and all necessary repairs
- Supporting the mechanical maintenance fitters with plant service requirements
- Identifying parts required and successfully replacing same
- Completion of daily reports and ensuring company HSQE policies are being maintained for all works
Skills / Attributes
- Qualified electrician with experience in site industrial maintenance works
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving license
- Qualified Certifier (QC) certificate inElectrical Verification
- Salary negotiable
- Hours of work 08.30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Paid on-call
- Work phone and van supplied
- Covering Mayo and Connacht