Our client a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm, are currently seeking Senior Engineers with either MEICA, Civils or Utilities experience to fulfil the role of Resident Engineer on a range of water and wastewater projects as part of Irish Water’s major Capital Investment Programme.
There are immediate opportunities for candidates with experience in ICA particularly in Telemetry Systems and Wastewater Automation for positions in the west and north west regions, midlands and north Leinster regions.
- Experience in administrating Contracts – Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Chartered Engineer
- Managing Safely in Construction Training
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English
- Hold a degree in Engineering (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in engineering.
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience supervising MEICA, Utilities or Civils works
- Have previous experience on site in the delivery of Major Capital Infrastructural projects.
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records;
- Have experience with Quality Assurance Management Systems
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.