We are seeking a Qualified Electrician for our Client, a Mayo-based multinational company.
If you are looking for an in-house electrician role, this may be the job for you!
- To carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner.
- Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield, and process-related issues, and implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
- To liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order.
- To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintaining documentation records, carrying out overhauls, repairs, and line modifications and fault-finding and repair of all site equipment
- Deliver a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Install new electrical circuit containment and take part in the commissioning process.
- Repair and replace electrical equipment.
- Responsible for electrical inventory
- Install maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation equipment and related devices
- Periodic testing of electrical circuits
- Participate in the on-site lean initiatives
- Must be computer-literate for all calibrations to be filed and logged.
- Ability to work on own initiative & have pride in their work.
- High-level diagnostic and problem-solving skills in an industrial & commercial environment.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving
- At least 2 years of industrial experience
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, open-minded- able to recognise good ideas.
- Innovative thinker – able to envision new and better ways to do things
- Experience in executing complex problem-solving techniques related to electrical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent
Benefits: Pension & Healthcare
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment