We are seeking a production manager for our client in Mayo
A strong ability to focus on quality, safety, cost, production efficiency, & on-time delivery. Responsible to oversee the use of labour, equipment, and materials to ensure maximum efficiencies and on-time delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day production manager activities of the team in a safe environment and be responsible for Health and safety goals.
- Ensure all production targets are met, check daily, and take corrective action taken when necessary
- Coach Team Leaders and employees.
- Line walks audits conducted to meet company standards
- Completion of production documentation
- Monitor and control absenteeism and timekeeping to agreed standards
- Employee levels must be managed to ensure minimum downtime and disruption to production
- Ensure training of employees to current practices and ensure minimum numbers are maintained to cover all processes and jobs..
- Actively involved in the ongoing development of the Units employees
- Adherence to company policies, work instructions, and procedures
- Adherence to legislative policies and procedures
- Complies with Health and Safety requirements to safely operate all equipment; reports unsafe working conditions
Qualifications / Skills / Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years of industrial management experience.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong proven decision-making capabilities.
- Strong proven leadership skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, open-minded- able to recognize good ideas.
- Experience in production planning & scheduling and costing of manufacturing
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.