We are looking to source a Demand planning Analyst to fulfil an 18 month contract with an established multinational based in Mayo.
Main job function will involve:
- Using E2E data in demand analytics to drive system consensus on concentrate demand.
- Ensure system data consistency to build trust for material teams, finance & procurement.
- Accelerate data visibility across Supply Chain teams & external partners, leveraging advanced reporting solutions and streamlining communication channels.
- Facilitate consensus on demand plans over the short, medium & long term – leveraging next generation process.
- Continuously reassess process improvement & automation opportunities to drive efficiencies.
5+ years’ experience in Data analytics, Planning / materials management or Budget areas is required along with Bachelor’s degree in Data Intelligence, Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment