Our Client a Specialist Building Contractor in Mayo is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team. They operate in various construction sectors with excellent opportunities for career growth. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 2+ years experience.
- You will work alongside our Contracts Director/Senior Contracts Manager on a day to day basis in the running of projects.
- Management, co-ordination and monitoring of site labour.
- Monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest quality standard and in line with agreed specification.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Work closely with subcontractors on site.
- You will liaise with the project QS to ensure the project runs within budget.
- Managing site records, instructions and deliveries to site.
- Coordinate with the main contractor to maintain positive working relationships.
- Relevant Third level Degree.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others.
- Previous experience in the industry would be an advantage.
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.