Client Service Manager (Information Technology) required for our Client in Co.Mayo
Reporting to the Commercial Product Supply (CPS) IT Global Technology Services Manager, the key responsibilities of the Client Services Manager are as follows:
- delivering relevant and high-quality IT products & services for all end-users
- manages IT infrastructure and client related IT aspects for all end-users
- manages a team of Client Service associates (internal and external).
- the face of IT to all other functions for all IT services and products.
- Engagement – engage with leadership teams in CPS & GFO facilities to identify and run value added business/IT programs.
- Managing the client services support team, placing focus on quality of services delivered to clients, performance of the IT infrastructure and on the improvement plans to guarantee consistent, affordable solutions.
- Responsible for the effective provision of the managed services contract – helpdesk & service desk support and IT infrastructure support.
- Service Management & Measurement: be responsible for the quality of delivery of all IT baseline services to service levels.
- Drive business productivity and collaboration via the use of standard global and local technologies.
- Drive synergies whenever appropriate on global project related activities
- Project Management – accountable for the successful delivery of technology related projects which impact the end user community.
- Responsibility of compliance with Information Risk management procedures including IT audit requirements, Disaster Recovery Procedure and IT Business Continuity Plan, Information Protection Policy communication.
- Responsibility for IT infrastructure management including monitoring, support, Life cycle Management. As well as the performance of outsourced infrastructure and related services.
- Responsible for IT DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) in quality including backup solution management for backup material is transported, stored, retained, and monitored at a secured offsite facility in agreement with stakeholders.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Develops and Inspires Others, sets a winning example
- Builds Vision and Strategy
- Influences the System
- Translating technology to meet business requirements.
- Business Partner Knowledge
- IT Programme Deployment and Change Management
- Financial Knowledge
- Operational Excellence / Lean IT
- Virtual & Matrix Leadership
- IT infrastructure management and planning
- Project management
- Cybersecurity best practices and standard
- Vendor management
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication skills required.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum: 10+ years’ experience in IT operations and services.
- University/Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business or equivalent, Post graduate degree in IT or an MBA degree would be an advantage.
- ITIL qualifications are desirable.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS 10%
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.