Our client, who are an established Insurance Brokerage, are seeking to recruit a Branch Manager based in Mayo.
- The Branch Manager will manage a team of customer advisors and will have responsibilities
such as ensuring the team is meeting its monthly targets, is managing its compliance and quality
requirements and is duly reporting the same in the required format.
- Supervision of the branches new business and renewal retention delivery in line with monthly targets, ensuring that all associated processes and documentation are completed within a timely manner.
- Oversight of quality and regulatory standards across all client interactions.
- Ensure that all required reporting and month end processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Engage with colleagues across the branch network to ensure optimum client experience, maintaining close communication and collaboration with other Branch Managers.
- Oversight of the team’s performance, ensuring ongoing feedback takes place with each team member.
- Cascade company and team relevant updates.
- Co-ordinate induction of new entrants into the team.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer across the team.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes/ activity to provide efficiencies and an enhanced customer experience.
- An enthusiastic & committed team player who will lead by example
- Self motivated, flexible, determined & target focused
- A Strong communicator
- Must have relevant insurance qualifications e.g. CIP / MDI/ ACII
- Experience & knowledge of the general insurance broking environment in both new business & renewals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to focus and execute key business drivers in line with departmental strategy
- Analytical, creative & driven
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment