We are working with an international company, based in Mayo, who are recruiting for the position of HR Administrator.
This role offers excellent room for progression, along with benefits including pension, healthcare and company discounts
- Support Human Resources and Health and Safety pillars which fall under the remit of the HR team.
- Maintain personnel records on our internal HR System, Bamboo HR. Keep up to date with Bamboo processes and engage in Bamboo training as necessary.
- Carry out administration relating to international payroll portal, ADP.
- Develop / update company documentation including employee handbooks, policies and procedures, tenders, supplier questionnaires, or reports, as necessary, in line with relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Assist with preparation of documentation for existing and new staff.
- Co-ordinate and schedule training programs and other workforce development programs such as wellness talks, or other such initiatives.
- Support H&S Officer with health and safety training coordination, administration and other welfare initiatives.
- Take ownership for general ad hoc administration, including drafting letters, template creation, scheduling, filing, time off administration etc.
- Assist with monitoring of relevant HR KPI’s and their reporting at the agreed frequency.
- Assist with employee recognition initiatives globally.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management and other stakeholders as required.
- Research labour related queries or upcoming legislative changes that affect the company both in Ireland and internationally.
- Manage administration of employee benefits.
- Degree or qualification in related discipline
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft suite (excel, powerpoint, word)
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the HR department
- Excellent level of business English and ability to create professional documentation
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment