An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant in Co. Mayo has arisen.
- Financial months end close – Prepare periodic results in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP. Assume full responsibility for general ledger of USD denominated company to include monthly close process within tight timeframes.
- Transfer Prices – Manage & Co-ordinate the global transfer price, in accordance with Tax guidelines. Ensure ongoing margin targets in each jurisdiction are achieved.
- Inventory Management – Collaborate and partner with external warehouse to control Inventory & manage obsolescence in multiple sites. Coordinate assignment of risk to responsible parties. Manage business through establishment of key metrics.
- Receivables Collection – Manage Accounts receivable for trade and interrelated parties, review terms & credit limits, highlight payment history.
- Creditors Control creditor ledger & supervise team.
- Planning – Assist with the preparation of AOP. Record ongoing performance to plan on a monthly basis with variance explanations.
- Treasury– Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury.
- Compliance – Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate Taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Revenue Commissioners – Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation
- Accounting System – Liaising with the European and Corporate Business Analysts to resolve any SAP issues. Managing local system testing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accreditation).
- 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational, with exposure to distribution or shared service environment.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel. SAP experience would be desirable.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment