We are currently recruiting for a Customer Account Specialist on behalf of our multinational client in Co. Mayo
This role will be a part of the Customer Services & Supply Chain services team.
The company are offering a fixed term contract.
- Process sales orders received from customers through the SAP system to initiate the manufacturing process and meet customer requirements.
- Engagement with the customer to ensure timely follow up on all communications and requests.
- Management of the customer forecasts, including entry on to SAP and validation of the data.
- The creation of all customer related documentation to support the shipment, export and import of all customer orders. This involves both manual and system generated documents, and interaction with both internal departments and external bodies to support some customer requirements.
- Point of contact for invoices on orders for account under their control, at time of shipment to support accurate and timely financial and volume reporting.
- Manage customer concerns/supply issues by ensuring effective communication, trend analysis to facilitate in development of corrective actions, and follow up to ensure close out of issues, and effectively manage communication on progress with customers.
- Liaise with Customers, Vendor Schedulers, Production Planners, Operations and Quality Assurance in order to deliver customer’s requirements.
- Apply operational excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste.
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience with a strong focus on problem solving skills.
- University Diploma/Degree in a business orientated discipline preferred.
- An effective communicator who is capable of building excellent Customer Service relationships.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to handle large volumes of data in a detailed way.
- Excellent PC skills and Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Preference for candidates with good working knowledge of SAP.
- Business proficiency in English. An additional European language is an advantage
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work in a controlled and structured way.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment