We are seeking an Agricultural CAD Technician to join our clients consultancy team in Mayo.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Have a third level qualification in Agricultural Engineering / Planning/Surveying related qualification.
- Experience in computer aided design (CAD) systems.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as a team member in the business.
- Experience may be an advantage but is not essential.
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport.
- FAS approved
Agricultural CAD Technician responsibilities will include:
- Assisting our farm and farmyard design team with planning permission applications and farm development/design drawings.
- Submission of planning permission applications to local authorities.
- Assist in the promotion of the firms services relating to farmyard design and TAMS.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of the specific objectives and strategy of the business.
Accepting application for either full-time or part-time work.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.