We have an exciting new role as a Business/Marketing Graduate based in Co. Mayo
- Help build a high performing community through regular and consistent engagement.
- Engage with and motivate the community to complete tasks weekly and monthly, in line with customer expectations.
- Help increase evaluator productivity from a task and market perspective.
- Increase evaluator retention metrics to ensure top performers remain engaged on our customer programs over the long-term.
- Foster an atmosphere of engagement for the community through various remote activities.
- Exhibit cultural awareness as you work towards building the most inclusive community experience.
- Encourage Peroptyx evaluators to do their best work every day.
- Generate monthly newsletters and short videos.
- Edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news.)
- Work with your manager to create a regular publishing schedule and promote digital content through our platform and social channels.
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. data science, marketing, recruitment, IT and quality) to ensure we maintain a consistent approach from an operational and brand perspective.
- Continually survey the community to establish satisfaction baselines per market and implement changes based on best practice and the most promising community suggestions.
- Suggest new and better ways to increase engagement.
- Monitor our social channels to develop an up-to-date picture of overall community sentiment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, or relevant field.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video, and audio).
- Solid knowledge of data analysis and analytics.
- Proficiency with and knowledge of online marketing/media channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Preferred Personal Skills:
- You possess a deep intellectual curiosity: always asking questions and regularly updating and refreshing your knowledge.
- You are energetic, and love working with teams, both physically proximate and virtually remote.
- You have a keen eye for details and believe in the value of thoroughness and accuracy when tackling tasks.
- You are developing a keen business acumen: a solid understanding of the industry you’re working in and the business problems your current company is working to solve.
- You value your communication skills that clearly and fluently translate technical findings to a non-technical team, every day.
- You are always upfront, even and especially when delivering the bad news!
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment