Our Client a Mechanical Contractor in Mayo is seeking a Building Services Engineer to join their team. They operate in various construction sectors with excellent opportunities for career growth. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 2+ years experience.
- Support project managers technically to ensure the optimum delivery of the client’s projects.
- Attend technical meetings with members of the project team.
- Identify value engineering/cost saving opportunities within projects.
- Support co-ordinated design drawings covering all aspects of mechanical installations.
- Review and understand project design specifications, drawings and mechanical equipment.
- Review compliance of co-ordinated drawings and technical submittals.
- Involvement in all stages of the project lifecycle, from Project Bid and design through to testing, commissioning, and handover.
- Creation of O&M Manuals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player who is a good multi-tasker and flexible in adapting to the demands of challenging project environments
- Understanding of design and operation of HVAC, Water Services, Heating and Chilled Water Systems, Pumps, Gas Systems and BMS.
- Excellent IT Skills and adaptability.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 Year’s experience in similar role.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Navisworks is advantageous.
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.