We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant within the Legal Sector om Co. Mayo, see details below:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recording & reconciling all client account transactions on a timely basis.
- Recording of all practice Income & expenditures and preparation of bi-monthly Vat reports
- Liaising with staff solicitors and legal assistants on client ledger matters.
- Production of timely debtor & creditor reports for key practice personnel.
- Preparation of year-end file for external accountants & auditors.
- Follow up with debtors.
- Anti-Money Laundering document management (essentially making sure that each file has the client’s ID passport/driver’s licence and recent utility bill and follow up with clients on this)
- Managing the Wills Safe/Register; Title Deeds Register and Critical Dates Register.
- Submission of Legal Aid payments for processing
- 3yrs plus accounting or bookkeeping experience preferable.
- Relevant experience in solicitors accounts preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively.
- Good communication skills and follow up.
- Attention to detail.
- ·Full Time or 3-4 days per week (negotiable)
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment