Our Client requires an Assistant Contracts Manager to manage their operation in the Kilkenny region.
Ideally, a candidate with 2-3 years of experience post graduating would be a pre-requisite for this position.
About the role:
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take full responsibility for project
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- You hold a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- You have a strong knowledge of general construction
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent people management and coordination skills
- Good IT skills are also required
- Full clean driving licence
For further information, please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.