Our Client, a Main Contractor in Galway, requires a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately
- Managing standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements
- Supervising and managing the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attending meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar with 3+ years’ post Graduate experience
- Experience working with PWC form of contract
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations
- Proficient in Excel and Cubit
- Methodical, conscientious and organized, works to deliver high standards
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
For further information on this position please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.