Our client is seeking a Practice Accountant to join their firm based in Claregalway, Co. Galway.
- All areas of accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, companies to partner review stage
- Preparation of audited accounts and supporting audit file
- Preparation of all tax returns
- Preparation of statutory returns
- Assisting with client audits
- Book-keeping & Payroll calculations
- Assisting partners on special client assignments
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a practice environment
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant
- A good working knowledge of accounts production, audit and taxation
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication skills, confident in client interaction / development.
- Strong IT skills.
For more information, please contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment