Our client a large scale construction company is currently seeking to recruit a Site Supervisor to join their Dublin & Nordic based team.
Oversee the site team which may comprise of Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of projects in accordance with budgetary, program and quality requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following roles:
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager;
- Liaise with local Main Contractor site team and attend daily white board meetings;
- Prepare, update and plan to meet project specific programmes;
- Scheduling of Plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme;
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives;
- Supervision of site personnel and maintain site records;
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project;
- Monitor and supervision to ensure all works carried out to specification and in line with RAMS, lift plans etc:
- Ensure compliance with company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety;
- You have a strong knowledge of general construction
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent people management and coordination skills
- Good IT skills are also required
- Full clean driving licence
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.