Property Manage required in Co. Dublin
We are looking to recruit an experienced office based (Dublin 4) property management professional.
The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day requirements of a residential property portfolio along with
providing comprehensive excel based monthly reporting on operational activities.
• Act as key contact with tenants, clients, solicitors, contractors and other property service providers.
• Responsible for managing & updating monthly excel based client reports on rent collection and management activities, ensuring the highest data integrity at all times.
• Understand property management performance & operational issues and make recommendations to management team.
• Completing all administrative tasks & functions in respect of properties, including;
– Preparing tenant lease documentation.
– Processing RTB registrations
– Utility account set up’s
– Preparing & issuing of statutory notices
• Other ad-hoc general administration responsibilities as required.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
The successful candidate will possess the following experience, skills & competencies:
• A Degree or Diploma in Property or Finance will be a key advantage.
• Previous experience within the property industry (essential)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel (Excel must be excellent)
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent and proven organisational skills
• Excellent and proven written and oral communication skills
• Proactive and approachable attitude
• Discreet and professional at all times, respecting confidentiality
• Remains calm under pressure.
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment