The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician with experience in industrial electrical work.
The position will be based in Mayo and will cover the Western region.
- The role will involve the installation and commissioning of electrical equipment in the water and wastewater industry.
- Carrying out routine electrical fault finding and maintenance at water / wastewater treatment plants and pump stations.
- Following control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults.
- Install, wire, commission and set up a full range of starters for motors.
- Carryout commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Issuing of service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works.
Skills / Attributes
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
- Electrical Fault finding in general
- Good communication skills
- RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- Full clean driving licence
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.