Our Client a General Building Contractor in Clare is seeking a Site Manager to join their team. They operate in various construction sectors with excellent opportunities for career growth. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience.
· Coordination and supervision of the construction on site.
· Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
· Maintain programme.
· Take control of projects from plastering/skimming stage through to 3rd fix, snagging and completion.
· Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team.
· Manage and coordinate site staff and sub-contractors.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards.
· Ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
· Site supervision experience with a trades background (i.e. carpentry).
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
· Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
· Previous experience as finishing foreman on a commercial/residential project.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Health Insurance
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.