Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant in Co. Mayo
- Financial: Manage plant internal financial reporting and ensure compliance with internal controls and policies. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the plant.
- Analysis: Partner with the Plant Management Team to assure achievement of the overall plant objectives, including analyzing data to initiate improvements and cost savings.
- Cost Accounting, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of job costs, overhead, inventory, controls and policies, and physical counts.
- Forecasting: Provide input on the forecasting process by analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact, and making recommendations for the Plant.
- Customers: Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the accounting organization.
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Safety: Assure the safety of associates within the Plant Accounting function.
- Culture: Model the Corporate Values and Principles, including instilling a high performance, people-powered culture, providing high expectations and high support.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Manufacturing and Costing – Experience of product costing and operational variance reporting
- Reasoning Ability – Rational, logical, fact-driven decision making
- Supervisory Abilities- Lead, manage and develop others
- Relate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Computer Skills – Literate in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Language Ability – Articulate, clear, and persuasive in the spoken and written word.
- Math Ability – Perform college level mathematical calculations.
- Physical Demands – Travel and move about in offices and plants. Demonstrate a professional image.
- Qualifications – Experience as a leader and accounting manager with a strong operational focus
- Required education/experience: Qualified Accountant or studying towards accountancy qualification
- Performance Competencies, Behaviors and Observable Activitie
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm
12 month contract
For more information, please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment