Our client is seeking a Contracted Architectural Technician for a fully remote position!!
This is a very exciting time to join the Architecture Team due to the number of large-scale and high-profile projects. This team is responsible for leading Irish Projects
The Company we work for is a leading architecture, project, and construction management firm, that delivers complex, capital projects in the life sciences, Pharmaceutical, energy, and environmental sectors. Their Vision is to be a highly valued and creative delivery partner, building a more sustainable world with its clients.
The Technologist will be responsible for:
- Work with Senior Architects, Technologists and assist in producing designs in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications/procedures including the Production of 3D design information.
- Working as part of a Collaborative Multi-discipline design team delivering project information from concept through to detail design.
- Working Knowledge of Revit
- Detailing and specification of projects with modular cleanrooms, GMP environments and highly serviced buildings.
- Occasional travel maybe required
- Degree qualified (Level 8).
- 1-3 years’ experience within industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills with the ability to work in multi-discipline teams
- Good technical skills, proactive and energetic with a strong work ethic
- Talented in the design of architectural projects with a mixed portfolio of work
For further information, please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.