Our established client is seeking to appoint experienced Architectural Technologists to join their growing team to assist in the design, management, and delivery of projects.
This is a remote position.
- Manage and organise the preparation of comprehensive drawing packages
- Effectively communicate with consultants, specialist suppliers and Local Authority/Statutory Bodies
- Compile technical information for use in the planning and design of projects
- Prepare applications for approval by regulatory bodies
- Develop specifications for tender and construction work
- Visit sites to check on progress and inspect work
- Draw up a project brief and programme of work
- Assist in the development of tender documentation
- Degree in Architectural Technology
- 3-5 Years Design Office Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations
- Design/architectural awareness with detailing knowledge in construction methodologies
- Proficient in Revit design software
- Have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work/life balance
- Young and vibrant work colleagues
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Training provided both internal and external
- Site experience in support of office work
- Experienced work colleagues
- Friendly working environment
- Regular staff consultations
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.
Check out all our current vacancies here!