Our Client a large General construction group with significant operations across Ireland. They are seeking applications for a Quantity Surveyor, to work on projects in the Midlands.
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generate timely reports.
- Preparing compensation events.
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
- 5 + year’s relevant experience with a main Contractor.
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Experience in NEC is preferable
- Experience in general procurement duties
Costing Quantity Surveying Estimating