Business Development Manager (Residential Mechanical Ventilation)
*FOCUSING ON THE NORTH EAST/NORTH WEST REGION*
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and committed Business Development Manager to join our clients expanding Sales and Marketing team focusing on the region of the North East/North West of UK
An award-winning NI manufacturing company specializing in market leading heat recovery ventilation systems and high-performance window ventilation products for the residential construction sector in the UK and Ireland, as well as worldwide export markets.
- Deliver against sales and margin targets set for the month/ year.
- Manage and develop the existing customer network in your designated region/s. Meet with key clients, maintain relationships. Negotiate and close deals.
- Enthusiastically present the company’s Mechanical Ventilation products and services in a professional structured manner to maximize sales within new and existing accounts.
- Present product seminars to architects, consultants and clients.
- Undertake technical site visits with clients including conducting product demonstrations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Work with the estimating and design teams to prepare detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer need and where required.
- To follow up all outstanding quotations and providing feedback on won or lost opportunities.
- Provide daily updates using CRM on all meetings, presentations and opportunities of note.
- To communicate with customers and departments within in a clear and timely manner. Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first rate customer service delivery (credit control etc.).
- Undertake sales forecasting and monthly reporting activities to communicate progress.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Develop sales strategies that can be employed against competitors to win business.
- To study and have an acceptable understanding of building regulations, information papers and other legislation that are specific to the industry
- Regular sales trips to clients across the UK
- 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing (or similar qualification of relevance)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales, preferably in the construction/ HVAC sector
- Experience with technical product sales desirable
- Self-motivated with an ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
For more information Contact Mairead at Arcon Recruitment