Our client requires a Project Engineer to join their team in Sligo
- Degree qualified in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry will be an advantage.
- Ensuring projects are delivered without any compromise on safety and quality
- Task orientated and results focused
- Aptitude for problem solving and be highly driven
- Have excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communications skills
- Have a good understanding of processes
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Project management of all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations, primarily focused on Mechanical/Electrical/ICA requirements with minor civil works included.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation.
- Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
- Issuing and updating Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures
- Providing office & site support to the project teams
For further information on this role please contact David on 087 9221136 or at [email protected]