Our Client is seeking a Planning Consultant to join their team
A Planning Consultant with a minimum of 2 years post-graduate professional experience and an IPI and/or RTPI accredited degree. Day to day you will work within a friendly team, on a wide mix of projects across Ireland, working with a wide range of clients. Projects include renewable energy, commercial developments, housing, water supply, wastewater, telecoms and greenway / leisure schemes.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Undertake research, desk studies, site visits and prepare planning reports and inputs to planning applications, EIARs and planning appeals
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the interaction of planning and environmental legislation including EIA
- Have good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Relevant third level Degree (Level 8 or higher) in ecology or related discipline
- Membership of a professional body, working towards chartership
- Ability to work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
For further information, please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.