Programmer expert requiring not only D365 functional knowledge but also real-world experience and skills in designing and building systems integrations.
- Initially as a member of the D365 implementation project, partner with the business to implement D365 successfully and efficiently across our 5 business units in Ireland and the UK.
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 technical expertise and D365 functional knowledge.
- Real world experience and skills in designing and building systems integrations.
- Participate in the delivery of business systems support, especially as it relates to D365 to business systems users.
- Actively participate in project planning, estimation, requirements analysis, solution design and change implementation.
- Support as a resource for system support and other non-365 projects from time to time.
- Participate in the out-of-hours emergency on-call rota.
- Travel may be required to various group sites, therefore, a full clean driving license is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX or NAV – a minimum of 2 years of D365.
- 5+ years’ development experience using the Microsoft development stack.
- 5+ years’ database design and development using MS SQL.
- 5+ years’ business analysis and project management experience in the areas of ERP, CRM, BI, EPOS and optionally agribusiness applications.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Certification in project management methodologies.
- Experience of leading and/or participating in business change initiatives.
- A primary or master’s degree in computer science or business field.
- Ability to network, build strong relationships and influence effectively.