Our client is a manufacturing company who are recruiting for Maintenance Technicians in Leitrim.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this process-focused role requires the Maintenance Technician to support automated production in a fast-paced environment.
- Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process
- Drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issue
- Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance
- Calibration of Equipment
- Using PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Must be available to work shift
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be computer literate
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.