Our client is a manufacturing company in Sligo who are looking to recruit experienced maintenance fitters
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support and day to day care of manufacturing facility.
- Provide breakdown and planned maintenance of equipment
- Complete Hydraulic and pneumatic repairs/maintenance.
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent.
With at least 3 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Good initiative and have good practical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand and retain technical information.
- Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks.
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.