We have an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Customer Service Advisor in Personal Lines, based in Sligo.
- You will be assisting with selling and processing personal lines insurance policies to new and existing clients of the firm
- Providing administration support, customer service, and handling client queries and documents
- Assisting with promoting and generating new business within the team both face to face and over the telephone.
- Supporting the day to day activities of the team and working to set sales targets.
Key Skills Required
- CIP/APA Qualified/Part qualified
- Experience beneficial
- Knowledge of an insurance environment is essential
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills – a high level of oral and written English is required
- Strong customer focus with an appreciation of customer needs
- Strong telephone manner and an ability to handle inbound and outbound calls
- PC literacy experience using word, excel and processing transactions
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, as accuracy is paramount
For more information contact Leona at [email protected] or on 0860678360