Our client is seeking a CNC Machine Operative for their establishment in Sligo
- CNC machining, programming and operation of CNC machines, including In-process inspection and quality inspection of finished mould plates and inserts
- Experience using 3D machining software, including cutter path generation.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances for specific one-off/low-volume specialist customer requirements.
- Experience in fitting, repair and maintenance of injection mould tools advantageous.
- Achieving production and quality targets
- Capable of basic machine maintenance
- Good housekeeping standards.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Minimum 5-year experience in a similar role.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment