Our client is recruiting a Maintenance Electrician to join their maintenance team in Roscommon.
- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS.
- To install new electrical circuit containment and take part in the commissioning process.
- Repair and replace electrical equipment.
- Participate in the on-site lean initiatives deliver with the other Maintenance team members a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices, including preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for electrical inventory
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality, and output to the fore.
- Install maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation equipment and related devices
- Periodic testing of electrical circuits
Requirements for the Electrician role :
- National craft cert
- Mechanical knowledge and experience in working with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Knowledge of PLC controls is an advantage
- Previous experience within a high-volume food manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Experience using a CMMS
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of repair and fault-finding
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Candidate should be available for callouts in breakdown situations.
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment