Our Client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Commercial Director and project teams and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of contracts to maximise commercial success and profitability on Various sites nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to develop within one of Ireland’s fastest-growing engineering companies.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying role
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline; preferably Quantity Surveying
- Must hold a full drivers licence
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.