An exciting position has become available for a full-time Sales Representative covering the south of Ireland.
This is an exciting role for anyone looking for a challenge and long-term prospects.
Role Responsibilities for Sales representative
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust the content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Role Requirements for Sales representative
- Tiling and sales experience required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Team Player
- Full Driving licence
- Ability to travel
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales Representatives: 2 years (preferred)
For more information, Contact Mairead at Arcon Recruitment