An exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Site Engineer for one of Ireland’s Leading Civil Contractors.
You will join our experienced team working on a large civil project in County Meath. The ideal candidates will work closely with the project team to bring projects to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest-growing engineering companies.
- Liaise with the Project Manager.
- Review Site Drawings & Specifications.
- Responsible for setting out the site accurately using total station
- Perform site tasks, cube making, and site activities log.
- Ensure sub-contractors, labourers and site staff are managed through effective communication and coordination.
- Coordinate and control plant and material on site.
- Understanding company policies with regard to quality.
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies.
- Assist in managing traffic on and off site.
- Provide progress reports to the Project Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A third-level qualification in construction / civil engineering-related discipline is desirable.
- AutoCAD & MS Project skills and general IT skills.
- Experience working alongside clients and dealing with the public.
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong and accurate record-keeping abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Setting out GPS and Total Stations experience.
- Managing Safely in Construction, Safe Pass & Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
Attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
For more information, Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.