Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work our client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Project Manager with a proven track record.
Join their experienced team working on a large civil project in County Meath.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the project team to bring this project to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career-driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest-growing engineering companies.
- Management and coordination of works on site.
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings.
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects.
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Procurement of materials.
- Develop and deliver the project, on time, to budget, and quality.
- Experience in the utilities and civils sector.
- An engineering background is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Public Works & Irish Water Contracts experience desired.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient use of all MS Office programmes.
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
For more information, Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.