Warehouse Manager required in Mayo
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager, located in Mayo.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for controlling all warehouse resources, as well as, the day to day operations of the warehouse.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following:
• Controlling all retail warehouse resources to ensure adequate availability at all times to facilitate the effective running of the warehouse to the required highest standard
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods ,goods in and out
• Monitoring of stock
• Managing and coordinating warehouse
• Work closely with Logistics Manager to handle all aspects of the running of a busy warehouse
In order to be considered for the following you will have a combination of the following:
- audits, stock count cycles on a daily basis
- Strong background in a warehouse function
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Experience managing goods in
- Experience of stock counting and year end
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment