As a Tool Hire Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of a department within a successful branch, developing and executing a sales plan, delivering high levels of customer service and building strong relationships with customers in the area.
You will be managing a small team, ensuring basic repairs are carried out in a timely fashion and making sure correct stock levels are maintained for optimum equipment utilisation.
- Managing the movements of large construction plant on a daily basis
- Overseeing the daily operations of a nationwide fleet of large construction machinery.
- Ensuring all equipment is used efficiently.
- Provide weekly management reports.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of appropriate equipment to designated locations and customers, collaborating with supply chain partners to acquire specialized machinery.
- Conducting negotiations for pricing and rental rates.
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety regulations and environmental compliance.
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of profit margins
- Proficient in IT, particularly skilled in Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.