Regional Technical Sales Manager is required to join a market leading, specialist mechanical engineering company, with an existing portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial applications across a multitude of industry sectors.
As the Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving the Strategic Business Plan in your region, growing market share through an established merchant and commercial channel, whilst promoting our products and services and making a real difference to the lives of our customers. Full comprehensive product training will be provided.
- Being a key part of a dynamic sales team to develop and deliver the Sales Strategy for products and solutions in your area, through architects, developers, engineers and other key industry representatives
- Develop technical knowledgeable on DEAP, BER, nZEB and all EU and Irish Building Regulations
- Adhering to all aspects of quality control, operational excellence and compliance required to deliver a quality service, including maintaining accurate CRM records
- Strategic Business Development, building new business opportunities, clients and representatives
- Presenting and communicating at trade
- Attend regular shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
- Technical Sales experience in the Construction industry, in particular mechanical engineering.
- Proven track record in winning new business, with a hunger to succeed
- Project management or strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Positive and confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships within the industry
- Self-Starter with the ability to achieve set targets and who can work well on their own initiative
- Full driving licence essential
- Undertake other relevant duties that maybe required from time to time
- Negotiable basic salary plus open ended commission
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
For further information contact Leona