We are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join our clients Technical/Engineering team, Covering the west and midlands.
- Meet revenue targets to new end customers.
- Generate product sales through consulting engineers.
- Targets will be tracked monthly and quarterly.
Key Sales Activities
- Establish targeted prospect lists.
- Develop opportunities with end customers.
- Promote a new product to Top Tier consulting engineers.
- Present & demonstrate the product, its applications, advantages, benefits and value to relevant prospects.
- Manage & Report sales pipeline progress, forecasts and relevant activity.
- Work with internal (technical) colleagues to develop proposals.
- There will be some travel to the U.K. and other European countries.
Requirements / Background /Qualifications
- Background dealing with technical buyers, especially engineering executives and end users. Selling to or having sold consulting engineers will be a very good advantage.
- A technical qualification, ideally in engineering/ construction / building services and / or you have developed a high level of technical capability through proven experience in an industrial setting.
- Proven business development skills, selling to senior technical (engineering) stakeholders, executives and decision-makers.
- Experience in a technical sector, ideally construction / building services related.
- You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of making sales happen.
- Experience working / selling outside of Ireland, especially in a technical environment is an advantage and / or working with or in the multinational sector.
- Selling a margin-based product is an advantage, as is a background selling in an environment where margin can be defended and increased.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment