Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator based in Co. Mayo.
- Manage, develop and develop all bills of materials for the the whole production facility
- Manage in-depth and accurate reporting within the ERP system.
- Work closely with Engineering, Purchasing and Planning departments.
- Reporting on any materials or supply issues and working in a timely manner to rectify them.
- All other ad-hoc administration duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience using Microsoft Dynamics or other relevant ERP systems
- Manufacturing Experience advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For more information, contact Leona at [email protected] or on 086 067 8360