Our client are looking for QA Engineers to join their IT Team in Mayo.
The ideal candidates will have testing experience with a software development background. The position will involve the testing of retail and hospitality software
for the Irish and International markets. Prospects for career development and advancement are fantastic.
• You will have at least 2 years experience in the IT sector, a significant portion of which will be working in the area of structured testing services
• Develop and document the QA methodologies for our products
• Cloud Application & Automation Testing experience
• Implement automation testing across both product and project testing
• Implement and maintain detailed concise test plans
• Develop and execute automated test scripts
• Document product defects
• Develop and execute performance and scalability tests
• Experience using Azure Dev Ops is an advantage
• InstallShield & MSI experience is an advantage
• Functional Testing, Load and Performance Testing, Stress Testing
• ISEB Foundation Accreditation would be an advantage
• Exposure to retail or hospitality is an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills essential
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.