Our Client a General Building Contractor specialising in Educational and healthcare builds in North Mayo is seeking a Site Manager to join their team. They operate in a specialist construction sector with excellent opportunities for career growth. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience.
· Coordination and supervision of the construction on site.
· Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
· Maintain programmes.
· Take control of projects.
· Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team.
· Manage and coordinate site staff and sub-contractors.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards.
· Ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
· Site supervision experience with a trades background (i.e. carpentry).
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
· Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
· Previous experience as finishing foreman on a commercial/residential project.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.